Folded Cheesy Omelette Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/4 cup (100g) Onion thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) Tomato small diced
- 4 cups (400g) Potato small diced
- 1 cup (80g) Malunggay leaves, chopped
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA ® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (100ml) Milk evaporated
- 2 cups (200g) Cheese small cubed
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg beaten
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt iodized
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper ground
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and tomatoes. Add potatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes. Lower down the fire. Add malunggay and cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA®. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- FOLD. Heat oil in a pan. Add beaten egg. Cover the pan and wait for it to be cooked. Add the sautéed vegetables on the half part of the egg. Fold the other half of the egg to cover the vegetables. Cover and let it cook well.
- SERVE. To prepare Folded Cheesy Omelette meal for kids, assemble 1 slice Folded Cheesy Omelette and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of milk.
If you prefere a creamy omelette, you may add more cheese on the beaten egg before cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: -1 slice Folded Cheesy Omelette (158g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cheese is rich in Calcium that is important for proper growth of children.