Instant Tuna SpaghettiAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 packs (300g) Instant Spaghetti pasta
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Onion, chopped
- 1 can (180g) Canned tuna in oil
- 1/3 cup (80g) Fresh corn, kernels
- 1 tsp. (5g) White sugar
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (90g) Cheese, shredded (optional)
- BOIL & MIX. Boil pasta noodles in water for 3 minutes. Save 1 cup of the pasta water then drain the pasta. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Add the onion, canned tuna, and corn kernels. Cook for 2 minutes.
- MIX & SEASON. Add the pasta water, seasoning pack of the instant spaghetti pasta, sugar, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and the cooked pasta. Mix well then cook for 2 more minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then top with shredded cheese (optional). Serve.
You may use pasta water to create saucier spaghetti because it has some added starch that was extracted from boiling the pasta.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1/2 cup (75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tuna is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that supports heart health.