Chili Cheese PillowsSARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 20 pcs (40g) Molo Wrapper
- 1 cup (200g) Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup (100g) Green Chili, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 pack (100ml) SARSAYA ® Sweet & Sour Sauce (200g)
- ASSEMBLE. In a molo wrapper, wrap cheese cube and 1 tsp green chili. Fold corners of the molo wrapper forming a rectangle. Seal edges.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry Chili Cheese Pillows until golden brown.
- SERVE. Serve pillows with SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Seal molo wrappers tightly to avoid busted pillows
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 4 pcs. (80g) Chili Cheese Pillows
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cheese is a protein rich food. It is also rich in calcium.