Steamed ChickenSARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Ginger, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. (60 g) Garlic, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Sesame Oil
- 1/8 tsp. (1g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp. (1g) Black pepper, ground
- 4 cups (700g) Chicken, breast, fillet
- 1 tsp. (3g) Cilantro, leaves
- 1 tsp. (3 g) Sesame seeds
- MARINATE. In a bowl, completely combine SARSAYA®, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Set aside.
- BOIL. In the steamer’s base pan, add at least 1 Liter of water and bring to a boil.
- WRAP. On each aluminum foil, place 100 grams of chicken and 2-3 cilantro leaves. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Wrap securely so the juice will not drip during cooking.
- STEAM. Put in the steamer for at least 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Place on as serving platter, serve and enjoy.
Do not include garlic and ginger when steaming the chicken because it will result to a very strong ginger and garlic taste.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast fillet is a low-fat Protein source and is also rich B vitamins, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and Zinc.