Steamed TilapiaAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1 piece (333 grams) Tilapia
- 1/2 pack (5.50 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Sesame Oil
- 2 bundles (20 grams) Pandan Leaves
- 1 piece (56.50 grams) Leeks, sliced
- 1 piece (50 grams) Onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon (10 grams) Ginger, minced
- 1 piece (41.41 grams) Tomato, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
- SEASON. Season tilapia with AJI-NO-MOTO® and sesame oil.
- WRAP. On an aluminum foil make a bed of pandan leaves and place tilapia on top. Stuff the fish with leeks, onion, ginger, and tomatoes and wrap the fish.
- STEAM. In a steamer’s base, boil water and put few pieces of vegetable ingredients in the boiling water. Place a colander on top and put the wrapped fish inside. Cover until cooked.
- SERVE. Remove from the steamer, place on a serving platter, pour soy sauce and serve hot.
After steaming the fish, discard the cloudy bitter juice to reduce the natural bitter taste of the fish.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 1 slice (45 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Banana + Steamed Tilapia. Tilapia is a low fat protein source that is also rich in omega 3 fatty acids which have been directly linked to lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body.