Kimchi Pancit BihonSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Pork, pigue, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Carrots, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Baguio Beans, sliced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Kimchi, chopped
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37.5ml) Soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Sugar, white
- 3 cups (250g) Pancit bihon, soaked, drained
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring onion, chopped, optional
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan then saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and cook until light brown, add carrots and baguio beans, then cook for a minute. Mix-in kimchi.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Mix well.
- MIX. Add the bihon on the pan, and sesame oil. Mix well, until the sauce coats the noodles.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then sprinkle spring onions on top.
Soak the pancit bihon in water for atleast 30 minutes for faster cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 2 cups (203g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pancit bihon is a good source of Carbohydrates which provides energy in the body.