Tofu Poke BowlSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3/4 cup (125g) Garbanzos, boiled
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 Tbsps (75ml) Water
- 4 Tbsps (60ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5g) Sugar, white
- 1/8 tsp (0.6g) Salt, iodized
- 1 tsp (5g) Garlic, grated
- 1 tsp (5g) Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp (5ml) Calamansi Juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) Sesame Oil
- 1/8 cup (30g) Red Onion, julienned
- 1 block (350g) Tofu, cubed
- 5 cups (800g) Rice, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) Cucumber, sliced, round
- 1 3/4 cup (150g) Carrots, strips
- 2 cups (150g) Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp (5g) Leeks, thinly sliced
- BOIL. In a pot of boiling water, cook garbanzos for 5 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
- MIX & SEASON. In a pan, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, water, soy sauce, sugar, salt, garlic, ginger, calamansi juice, sesame oil, and onion. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add tofu in the pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- ASSEMBLE. Put rice in a bowl and top it with cucumber, carrots, cabbage, garbanzos and tofu.
- SERVE. Top it with sesame seeds and leeks. Enjoy!
Pat dry the tofu before cooking so that it will not draw excess water when cooked.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup rice + 1 cup toppings (382g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is rich in Calcium needed for stronger bones.