Chili Tomato Chicken RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Red onion, wedged
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Tomato, diced
- 2 cups (500 g) Chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1/4 cup (38 g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 tsps. (20 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Red chilies, chopped
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5.5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Brown sugar
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato. Add chicken and continue cooking for 5-10 mins.
- SIMMER. Add red bell pepper and sauté for another 3 mins. Add soy sauce, red chili, and water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Simmer for 3 minutes then add sugar and stir to incorporate. Turn off the heat.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy.
Do not overcrowd chicken pieces when cooking.Leaving space between them will allow the meat to brown and cook more evenly.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt, 5 teaspoons (25 ml) Soy sauce. Chicken contains Vit.B12 and Choline, which together may promote brain development in children and help the nervous system function in older adults.