Ginisang Ampalaya with Eggs and ChicharonAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 6 cups (600g) Ampalaya, sliced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp. (2.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 4 pcs. (200g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (10g) Chicharon, crushed
- SOAK. In a bowl, combine ampalaya, salt, and water. Soak for 5 minutes then drain using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté tomato until softened. Add ampalaya then continue to sauté for 5 minutes.
- MIX. Add black pepper and beaten eggs. Mix until eggs are partially cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well then cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with crushed chicharon. Serve and enjoy.
If soft egg curdles are preferred, beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (103.8g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ampalaya is rich in Vitamin A that supports strong immunity.