Chinese Pork Barbecue RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Honey
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) Hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (1g) Five spice powder
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Sesame oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork tenderloin, slab
- 5 tablespoons (75ml) Water
- MIX. In a bowl, mix honey, hoisin sauce, light soy sauce, five spice powder, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- MARINATE. On a plate, place Pork Tenderloin slab. Spoon 1/2 sauce mixture to the pork slab until all sides are coated. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- ROAST. In a roasting pan, place pork slab. Roast for 35 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 190 degrees Celcius.
- SIMMER. In a pan, add 1/2 sauce mixture and water. Simmer until sauce thickens.
- SERVE. Transfer on a platter, slice pork meat and spoon thickened sauce.
Brush pork with the excess marinade every 10 minutes to keep the pork moist.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/4 cup (60 g) Pork, 2 Tablespoons (10 ml) Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork Tenderloin is a good source of Protein with less fat than other pork cuts.