Pork Adobo sa Gata na may PinyaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 kilo (1000g) Pork Tenderloin, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1 Tbsp. (7g) Black pepper, cracked
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Pineapple juice
- 4 pcs. (2g) Laurel leaves
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vinegar
- 1 cup (200g) Pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup (225ml) Coconut milk
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Coconut cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. (3g) Red chili, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ & SEASON. In a wok, heat oil. Sauté pork and garlic. Add salt, pepper, AJI-NO-MOTO®, soy sauce, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well until sauce has reduced.
- SIMMER. Add pineapple juice and laurel leaves. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Add vinegar and pineapple chunks. Let it simmer to reduce the sauce.
- SIMMER. Add the coconut milk and coconut cream then continue simmering until it thickens and oil comes out from the cream. Add the chilis.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Pineapple juice not only adds sweetness and sourness to the dish, but also helps in tenderizing the meat.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pineapple is a good source of Vitamin C that is essential in maintaining a strong immune system.