Tofu FajitasSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup (25g) Green bell pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated, sliced
- 1 block (500g) Tofu, firm, crumbled
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Black beans, boiled
- 1 Tbsp (5g) Paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2g) Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp (0.4g) Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30g) Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce
- 4 tsps (20ml) Calamansi, juice
- 2 tsps (10ml) Cooking oil
- 12 pcs (300g) Tortilla, small
- 2 tsps (5g) Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) Sour cream
- 1 pc (20g) Tomato, sliced
- COMBINE & SEASON. In a bowl combine red and green bell pepper, onion, shiitake mushrooms, tofu, and black beans. Season with paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, black pepper, soy sauce, Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce, and calamansi juice, mix well.
- SAUTE. In a pan, heat oil then pour vegetable and tofu mixture. Sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- ASSEMBLE. Get a tortilla wrap then put 1/4 cup of the vegetable and tofu mixture, fold it in half. Repeat the process until you have 12 assembled tortillas.
- SERVE. Optional to put sour cream and tomato on top. Serve and enjoy!
Drain excess water from tofu using paper towel so that the filling will not be watery.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 2 pieces (134.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shiitake mushrooms are naturally rich in umami which comes from glutamate. This gives a savory rich flavor and can be found in other foods like cheese, meat, and soy sauce among others.