Stir Fried Tofu with Vegetables RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Red onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 kilo (1000 grams) Tofu, firm type, medium cubed
- 1 cup (250 grams) Carrots, sliced
- 1 cup (250 grams) Snow peas, cleaned
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Button mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon (5 grams) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.25 grams) Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon (3 grams) Cornstarch, diluted in
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water
- Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt, 7 teaspoons (35 ml) Soy sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- FRY. Add Tofu and cook until slightly brown. Add the vegetable and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper. Add the cornstarch mixture and mix well until the sauce thickens.
When using tofu in a stir-fry, maintain its shape and texture by adding it at the last minute. Overcooking softens tofu.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: 1 cup (220 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is an excellent plant protein source. So, if you’re following a vegetarian or vegan diet, tofu can help you meet your daily Protein needs.