Tokwa-Kamote PattiesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (450g) Sweet potato, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (310g) Firm tofu, mashed
- 2 pcs. (120g) Egg, large, beaten
- 1/3 cup (35g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- Parsley, chopped or in small bunches (optional)
- Spring onion, cut into 3” long (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine sweet potato, tofu, egg, flour, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SHAPE. Measure 1/4 cup (60g) of the mixture and form into patties.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry patties until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with parsley and spring onion (optional). Serve and enjoy.
Grated sweet potato will also work well for this recipe.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 pcs. (157g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish provides 44% of the daily recommended Dietary Fiber intake that promotes a healthy gut.