ChopsueyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast, filleted, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (65g) Carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (89g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (25g) Celery stalk, sliced
- 1/2 cup (75g) Sayote, sliced
- 1/2 cup (40g) Baguio beans, cut into 1" length
- 1/4 cup (25g) Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Young corn, sliced
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Cabbage, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté chicken and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- STIR-FRY. Add the carrots, chicharo, celery, sayote, baguio beans, button mushrooms, young corn, red bell pepper, and cabbage. Stir-fry for 1 minute over high heat.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well and let simmer for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter. Serve and enjoy.
Stir-fry vegetables on high heat for a short period of time to preserve its color, nutrients, and its crunchy texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eating variety of vegetables ensures that we get different vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining optimum health.