Tortang PatatasPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 4 pcs. (200g) Egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Potato, small diced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine eggs, potato, and spring onion, Mix well.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®, mix well.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Scoop 1/2 cup of the mixture into the pan and fry both sides until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Do the same for the rest of the mixture.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
*You can also cut the potatoes into small cubed or diced pieces for a different texture. *You can try to form the torta into different shapes using a molder.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are good sources of Potassium that helps prevent muscle cramps.