Cute Boiled EggsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 pieces (150 grams) Eggs, boiled
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Carrots, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- BOIL. In one small casserole, boil eggs for 8-10 minutes. Drain, cool, shell, and set aside.
- MAKE A SLIT & SHAPE. Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a slit on the upper portion of the boiled egg. Cut the carrots and create a crown for each egg. Cut the remaining carrots into small pieces and form a beak as well. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning on the eggs and carrots. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Place the boiled egg on a platter, assemble by inserting the crown-shaped carrot into the slit, followed by whole black peppercorns as the eyes, and carrots as the beak. Repeat the same process for the other boiled eggs.
- SERVE. and enjoy.
You can serve these Cute Boiled Eggs alongside rice and vegetable dish to complete the meal.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fresh pork belly offers not only high-quality protein from the lean cuts but also substantial micronutrients including fat-soluble vitamins and minerals. However, Pork belly is high in fat and calories, so make it as a special-occasion dish and avoid putting it on your menu on a regular basis.