Clam PastaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (350g) Clam (halaan), cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Ginger, crushed
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Corn oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) White onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Anisado wine (optional)
- 3/4 cup (70g) Fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) Green peas
- 1 cup (200ml) All-purpose cream
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Rock salt
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Clam broth, from boiling clam
- 1 Tbsps. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (3g) Lemon rind
- 3/4 cup (20g) Parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 cups (600g) Fettucine pasta, cooked
- BOIL. In a pot, add clams, ginger, and water. Bring to a boil then cook clams until the shells open. Drain clams and reserve 3/4 cup of the broth. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onions, garlic, and celery for a few minutes. Add anisado wine, mushroom, and green peas then sauté until cooked. Pour in the cream and mix well.
- SEASON & SIMMER. In the same pan, add AJI-GINISA® and salt. Mix well and simmer until sauce thickens.
- MIX. In the same pan, add the clam broth, lemon juice, lemon rind, half of the chopped parsley, and cooked clams. Stir until well incorporated, then add cooked pasta and mix until well combined.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
Add the clam broth to the pasta sauce for a richer seafood flavor or set it aside and serve as soup for another meal.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 1/4 cups Clam Pasta, 1 slice roast chicken, 1 cup mango shake Clams are good sources of Zinc that aids in maintaining healthy hair and nails.