Clam PastaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (350g) Clam (halaan), cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Ginger, crushed
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Corn oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) White onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Anisado wine (optional)
- 3/4 cup (70g) Fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) Green peas, frozen
- 1 cup (200ml) Cream
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt, coarse
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Clam broth, from boiling clam
- 1 Tbsps. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (3g) Lemon rind
- 1 tsp. (3g)
- 3/4 cup (20g) Parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 cups (600g) Spaghetti, cooked
- BOIL. In a pot, add clams, ginger, and water. Bring to a boil then cook clams until the shells open. Drain clams and reserve 3/4 cup of the broth. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onions, garlic, and celery. Add anisado wine. Add mushrooms and green peas until cooked. Add cream. Mix well.
- SEASON & SIMMER. In the same pan, add AJI-GINISA® and salt. Mix well and simmer until sauce thickens.
- MIX. In the same pan, add the clam broth, lemon juice, lemon rind, half of the chopped parsley, and cooked clams. Mix well. Add cooked spaghetti and toss well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
Add the clam broth to the pasta sauce for a richer seafood flavor or set it aside and serve as soup for another meal.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 1/4 cups Clam Pasta, 1 slice roast chicken, 1 cup mango shake Clams are good sources of Zinc that aids in maintaining healthy hair and nails.