Pasta in Seafood Garlic-Olive OilAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Olive oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Fish fillet, diced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Squid, cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup (100g) Shrimps, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Mushroom, sliced
- 2 tsps. (2g) Rosemary, dried
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Capers, drained
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Olive oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (30g) Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsps. (7g) Parsley, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, add garlic then sauté until light brown. Add fish fillet, squid, and shrimp. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add mushroom, rosemary, capers, and olive oil. Mix well then simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add fettuccine pasta and parmesan cheese. Mix and toss well until pasta is coated in oil.
- SERVE. Transfer pasta to a plate. Garnish with parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy.
Raw pasta usually yields twice the amount when cooked.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (165g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Seafoods such as squid and shrimp are good sources of Selenium that helps protect our body against certain diseases.