Creamy Bell Pepper DipAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 7 pcs Glass Bottles with lid
- 4 tbsp (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 4 tbsp (40g) All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Whole milk
- 1 cup (135.3g) Capsicum Bell Pepper, minced
- 3/4 tsp (6g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- STERILIZE. Place glass jars in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes then drain upside down on a clean towel to dry. Set aside.
- MELT. In a hot saucepan, place butter until melted. Stir in the flour and cooked until thick (paste type).
- ADD. Pour the milk gradually while continuously stirring as the sauce thickens then bring to boil. Add minced capsicum bell pepper and AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- COOL DOWN. Remove from the heat to cool down then pour over sterilized bottle. Keep refrigerated.
- SERVE. Serve with a slice of bread or plain cookies.
Grill capsicum before incorporating in the dip to add a smoky flavor to the dip.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: Makes 2 bottles at 295 grams or 7 bottles at 80-85 grams Serving size: 1 bottle (80g) Creamy Bell Pepper Dip
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bell Peppers are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, especially Vitamin C which helps strengthen the immune system.