Mini Cheesy Omelettes Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80g) Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 kilo (333g) Corn, yellow, canned
- 2 1/4 cup (300g) Carrot, grated
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 5 pcs. (350g) Egg
- 2/3 cup (120g) Cheese
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a large mixing bowl, mix onion, garlic, corn, and carrot.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix well and add cheese and egg. Mix it again.
- FORM AND FRY. Get 2 Tbsps of mixture and form to make small omellete rounds. Fry in the pan with hot oil.
- SERVE. To prepare Mini Cheesy Omelette meal for kids, assemble 3 pcs Mini Cheesy Omelette and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
You may add green peas if you prefer a more colorful mini omelette.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: - 3 pcs Mini Cheesy Omelette (90g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are rich in Protein that is important for building the muscles and for strong immunity.