Linguine in Creamy Mushroom SauceAJI-GINISA® FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 6 cloves (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (230g) Shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Bacon, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red onion, minced
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 1 cup (250ml) All Purpose Cream
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Butter
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60g) Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups (1000g) Linguine pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and mushrooms. Add minced bacon and onion. Cook until fragrant.
- SIMMER. Add water and bring to a boil. Add cream and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add butter and mix well. Season with AJI-GINISA®.
- TOSS. Add cooked pasta and toss with the sauce until pasta is fully coated.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate or container. Sprinkle parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy.
Use low heat in cooking the sauce to avoid it from sticking at the bottom of the pan and to prevent burnt smell and taste.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3/4 cup (180g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pasta is a good source of low fat Carbohydrates.