Creamy Chicken and MushroomAJI-GINISA® FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 1/2 cups (300 grams) Chicken breast fillet, strips
- 1 1/2 cups (200 grams) Shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup (45 grams) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (20 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Fish sauce
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) Milk, low fat
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) Water
- 1 cup (170 grams) Potato, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (285 grams) Green beans, trimmed and biased cut
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Slurry (1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch + 1 tablespoon water)
- SEAR. In a hot pan, pour oil and sear chicken until slightly brown. Set aside. In the same pan, sear mushroom for 1-2 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion, garlic and seared chicken.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, pepper and fish sauce.
- SIMMER. Pour milk and water and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add green beans and potatoes and simmer until tender. Add slurry to achieve desired consistency.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving platter, serve and enjoy.
Completely drain the water from the mushroom to avoid oil splatter when searing.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Banana + Creamy Chicken and Mushroom. The chicken breast has the lowest fat content compared to other chicken parts.