Creamy Chili Garlic DipAJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
- 7 pcs Glass Bottles with lid
- 4 tbsps (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 4 tbsps (40g) All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Whole milk
- 1/2 cup (36g) Red Chillies, minced
- 3/4 tsp (6g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- STERILIZE. Place glass jars in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes then drain upside down on a clean towel to dry. Set aside.
- MELT. In a hot saucepan, place butter until melted. Stir in the flour and cooked until thick (paste type).
- ADD. Pour the milk gradually while continuously stirring as the sauce thickens then bring to boil. Add minced chillies and AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well.
- COOL DOWN. Remove from the heat to cool down then pour over sterilized bottle. Keep refrigerated.
- SERVE. Serve with a slice of bread or plain cookies.
Adjust the spiciness of the dip by adding more or less chili as desired.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: Serving size: 2 bottles at 295 grams or 7 bottles at 80-85 grams
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Garlic is full of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B6, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin C, Iron, Potassium and Copper