Three Cheese Lasagna RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500ml) Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups (100g) Basil, chopped
- 2 cups (200g) Spinach, blanched
- 1 pc. (1g) Egg
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (370g) Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1 cup (134g) Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 cup (200g) Ricotta Cheese
- 10 sheets (500g) Lasagna, boiled, drained
- SIMMER. To make sauce, in a pot add butter, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, and basil, let it simmer for 15 minutes then set aside
- MIX. To make cheese mixture as filling, get a medium bowl then combine spinach, egg, AJI-NO-MOTO®, mozzarella, parmesan, and ricotta. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE. Lay out a lasagna noodle on a plate then put 2 tbsps. of the cheese mixture on one end. Roll up the lasagna noodle carefully and place in the baking pan. Repeat this with all of the lasagna noodles.
- BAKE. Preheat oven at 350˚C or 662˚F for at least 15 minutes. Then bake for at least 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts down.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, pour tomato- basil sauce on top. Serve and enjoy.
You can also try other kinds of cheese like cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, or gorgonzola or any available cheese depending on your preferences.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Regular intake of Calcium and Protein-rich food like cheese helps in maintaining strong bones and teeth.