Creamy Pork Afritada Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 8 tsps. (40ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (80g) Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (180g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (300g) Baboy, cubed
- 4 cups (400g) Carrot, medium diced
- 4 cups (400g) Potato, medium diced
- 1 cup (250g) Green peas
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Cream
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (15g) Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsps. (15ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add tomato and pork then cook until light brown. Add carrot, potato, and green peas. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add tomato sauce, cream, and water. Mix then simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix well then cook for a minute. Add the cornstarch-water mixture to thicken the sauce. Mix then cook for another 2 minutes.
- SERVE. To prepare Creamy Pork Afritada meal for kids, assemble on a plate 3/4 cup Creamy Pork Afritada and 1/2 cup rice. Serve with 1 pc banana and 1 glass of water.
You may fry the carrots and potatoes separately for a crunchy texture.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Creamy Pork Afritada (160g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots are high in Vitamin A that is essential in maintaining healthy eyesight.