Marinated Pork ChopSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 kg (500 g) Pork Chop
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Oil
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Mustard
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (1 g) Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water
- MARINATE. In a medium bowl combine porkchop, oil, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, mustard, garlic, and pepper. Mix well and marinate for at least 3 hrs.
- SEAR. In a pan, add the marinated pork chop, cook until brown. Flip each side to balance the color and tenderness.
- SIMMER. Add the marinade and water. Let it simmer until porkchop is tender.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
For a tender pork chop let it simmer for a longer period of time and cover.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 180 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 slice (119.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a rich source of protein which is needed for the repair and maintenance of the body.