Creamy Shrimp PastaPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (380g) Shrimps, peeled
- 1 tsp. (2.5g) Pepper, black, ground
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Corn oil
- 1 cup (200g) Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Flour
- 1 cup (200g) Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (370ml) Pasta water
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (4g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (3g) Pepper, black, ground
- 1/4 tsp. (4g) Thyme
- 1 cup (220g) All-purpose Cream
- 5 1/4 cups (650g) Spaghettini, cooked
- 3 cups (200g) Spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. (4ml) Lemon zest
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100g) Red bell pepper, roasted, cut into thin strips
- MARINATE. In a bowl marinate the shrimps with black pepper and lemon juice for at least 10 – 15 minutes. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan with hot oil, sauté onions and garlic until translucent. Add celery, flour, mushroom and pasta water.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®, salt, pepper, and thyme. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add cream and let it simmer. Add cooked pasta and spinach. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, pour lemon juice, and top it with lemon zest, parsley, bell pepper. Serve and enjoy.
You can add more lemon juice according to your taste preference.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 2 cups (368g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimps contain Omega-3 fatty acids which help lower the risk of chronic lifestyle diseases.