Crispy CantonSARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
- 1 pack (1100g) (500g dry) Egg noodles (Canton), boiled and softened
- 2 cups (500g) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Pork liempo, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) Water
- 2 packs (60ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80g) Carrots, round slices
- 1/2 cup (120g) Cabbage, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80g) Chicharo (Snap peas)
- 1/3 cup (80g) Sayote, strips
- 1/3 cup (80g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/3 cup (80g) Green beans, cut into 1″ length
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cornstarch slurry (2 Tbsps Cornstarch + 2 Tbsps. Water)
- FRY. Using a stainless net strainer, deep fry egg noodles in hot oil until brown and crispy.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil, sauté onion, garlic, and pork. Cook until pork is browned.
- SIMMER. Add soy sauce, water, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add carrots, cabbage, chicharo, sayote, bell pepper, and green beans. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes. Add slurry to thicken the sauce.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, assemble it nicely and top with vegetable and sauce mixture. Serve and enjoy.
When frying noodles, make sure that the noodles are drained well from excess water to avoid oil splatter.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1/2 cup (80g) Noodles + 3/4 cup (160g) Toppings/Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Consuming 1 cup of egg noodles is equivalent to consuming 1/2 cup of boiled white rice.