Fettuccini with MeatballsPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500 grams) Ground pork
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) Onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) Onion, minced
- 1/8 cup (18 grams) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (198 grams) Mushroom, champignon, stemmed and sliced
- 1 can (800 grams) Tomatoes, canned, rushed
- 2 packs (14 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon (1 gram) Thyme, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon (1 gram) Rosemary, ground, dried
- To taste, pepper, ground
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Fettucine pasta, cooked
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, onion, garlic, and PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- PAN-FRY. In a medium-hot pan, pour oil and pan fry meatballs until cooked. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In another pan, add oil sauté onion and garlic until translucent.
- SIMMER. Add mushrooms and crushed tomatoes. Let it simmer, then season with AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, add thyme, rosemary and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Combine red sauce, pasta, and meatballs together. Serve Hot.
Meatballs can be shaped and refrigerated 1 day in advance.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Consuming 1 cup of pasta noodles is the same as consuming a 1 1/2 piece of pan de sal and 1 piece of this meatball is the same as consuming a matchbox size of any meat!