Crispy Fry® Battered ChickenCRISPY FRY® Batter Mix
- 1 kilo (1000g) Whole chicken, cut into serving portions
- 1 pack (160g) CRISPY FRY® Batter Mix
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Cooking oil
- WASH. Wash chicken and drain well.
- MIX. Combine the Batter Pack of the CRISPY FRY® Batter Mix with water then mix well. Place the Breading Pack on a bowl or plate.
- COAT. Coat each chicken in the batter mix and then roll evenly one by one on the breading.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pot with heated oil, deep-fry the chicken pieces for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then serve!
Use one hand to coat the chicken in the wet batter and use another hand to dredge the chicken in the dry breading mix.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken contains a variety of essential nutrients such as Protein which is essential in maintainin muscle mass, Vitamin B3 for healthy nerves, and B12 to help prevent anemia.