Crispy Garlic Potato WedgeCrispy Fry® Breading Mix (Garlic)
- 1 pack (62g) Crispy Fry® Breading Mix (Garlic)
- 1 kg (1000g) Potato, cut into wedges
- 1 L (1000ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tsps. (8g) Cane Vinegar
- 1 pc. (25g) Egg Yolk
- 5 Cloves (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (120mL) Olive Oil
- 5 slices (40g) Bacon, fried, minced
- to taste Salt
- to taste Pepper
- DREDGE. Coat the potato wedges with Crispy Fry® Garlic. Set aside.
- FRY. In a pot or deep pan, heat oil to 350°F. Fry the potatoes for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Ensure temperature maintains between 300°F-350°F. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- WHISK. To make Bacon aioli dip, in a bowl, whisk cane vinegar, egg yolk, and garlic until thick and foamy. Slowly add olive oil while whisking rigorously until mixture is thick and emulsified. Mix in bacon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- SERVE. Transfer potato wedges on a plate, and bacon aioli in a small bowl. Serve and enjoy.
1. Make sure to pour the oil slowly while whisking or else the dip will split and not emulsify. 2. For the dip use odorless good fat oil like light olive oil. Consuming too much “bad fat” oil like vegetable oil may harm your health. 3. Pat dry the potatoes before coating them.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are good sources of Potassium and Vitamin B6 that supports nerve function.