Crispy KangkongTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 2 cups (450ml) Oil
- 2 pcs Egg
- 1/2 cup (62g) Cornstarch
- 1 pack (65g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 4 cups (130g) Kangkong
- 4 tablespoons (58.40g) Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (40g) Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon (1g) Pepper, ground
- MIX. Egg, cornstarch and TASTY BOY® (Regular) in a small bowl.
- COAT. Kangkong leaves evenly with mixed batter.
- COMBINE. Mayonnaise, mustard and ground pepper and set aside.
- FRY. In oil the kangkong leaves with temperature of 175˚C until kangkong is cooked.
- SERVE . Serve and enjoy.
You can also use alugbati and spinach leaves for this dish.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (25g) Kangkong & 1 1/2 Tbsps. (23g) Dip
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Leafy vegetables, like Kangkong, are good sources of calcium and iron!