Mega Prime Veggie Fried RiceAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5g) Butter, unsalted
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrots, small diced
- 1-425g can (250g) Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1-155g can (70g) Mega Prime Green Peas, drained
- 4 cups (640g) Rice, cooked
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (23ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Parsley, chopped (optional for garnish)
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, melt butter. Pour beaten eggs then stir-fry until soft curds form. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, melt butter. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrots then sauté for 1 minute.
- STIR-FRY. Add Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn, Mega Prime Green Peas, and rice. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the cooked eggs then mix.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Use cold leftover rice for better texture of fried rice.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (182g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both rice and corn are great sources of Carbohydrates which is the primary source of energy of our bodies.