Crispy Seafood NoodlesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
Seafood Sauce Mixture:
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (130g) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 cup (135g) Broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup (40g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1 cup (90g) Young corn, biased
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White sugar
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking wine
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (25g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pack (200g) Egg noodles
- SAUTÉ. In a wok, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic. Add shrimp and sauté for a few minutes. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In the same wok, add water and simmer. Add broccoli, chicharo, young corn. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- SEASON & MIX. Add light soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, pepper, and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well. Add cornstarch and water mixture then mix until desired consistency is achieved. Add the cooked shrimp then mix well. Set aside.
- DEEP-FRY. Pour and heat oil in a separate pan. Deep-fry the egg noodles until crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer cooked noodles on a plate. Pour the seafood sauce mixture on top. Serve hot.
You can substitute cooking wine with white vinegar.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (170g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimp contains an ample amount of Iodine that helps prevent goiter.