Crispy Tuna Fillet RecipeCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Tuna, fillet
- 1 pack (20g) CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) cooking oil
- WASH. Wash fish with water then drain.
- COAT. Coat fish evenly with CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil to 175˚C – 185 ˚C. Fry fish until golden brown and cooked through. Drain excess oil using strainer or collander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure to drain excess water from washing the fish prior to coating it with breading mix. This is to avoid lumps that usually absorbs too much oil from frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Include fatty fish in the diet like tuna, sardines and mackerel 2-3 times a week to provide good amount of essential fatty acids in the body like Omega – 3 Fatty Acid which is good for the heart’s health.