Stir-fried CauliflowerAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped
- 5 cups (400g) Cauliflower, flowerettes
- 1 1/4 cups (100g) Onion leeks, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add cauliflower then cook for 3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add leeks and water. Mix, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON.. Remove the cover then add cornstarch mixture, AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Mix well until thickened.
- SERV. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure that the cornstarch is properly dissolved in water before pouring it to the pan.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cauliflower is high in Potassium that helps keep the heartbeat steady.