Pininyahang ManokAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Chicken, cut into serving portions
- 1/2 cup (75 g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25 g) Pepper, ground, black
- 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Pineapple juice (reserved from drained pineapple chunks)
- 1 cup (100 g) Carrot, wedged
- 1 cup (200 g) Pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup (40 g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup (40 g) Green bell pepper, strips
- Sear. In a hot pan with oil, sear the chicken until its surface turns slightly brown. Set the chicken aside.
- Sauté. In a hot pan with the same oil, sauté onion and garlic. Add the seared chicken.
- Season. Add fish sauce, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- Simmer. Add all-purpose cream and pineapple juice. Stir to combine. Simmer until meat becomes tender. Add carrots and simmer for another 2 minutes. Add pineapple chunks, red and green bell pepper. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve while hot.
Simmering meats in covered pans prevents meats from drying inside.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup (138 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pineapple is a rich source of bromelain - an enzyme that helps in breaking down Protein to ease digestion.