Pansit PalabokPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 16 cups (4000ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (100g) Atsuete Seeds
- 1/2 cup (120g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix (250g)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsps (30g) Garlic, minced
- 4 cups (800g) Ground Pork
- 1 cup (200g) Smoked Bangus, shredded
- 1 cup (120g) Cornstarch, diluted in 1 cup water
- 25 cups (6000g) Palabok Noodles, boiled
- 2 cups (500g) Tofu, cubed, fried
- 1 cup (250g) Pork Chicharon, pounded
- 50 pcs (1000g) Boiled Shrimp, deveined, shelled
- 12 pcs (720g) Egg, hard boiled, sliced
- 1 cup (250g) Spring Onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250g) Toasted Garlic, minced
- BOIL. In a pot, boil water and atsuete seeds for 5 minutes. Strain and discard seeds, add PORKSAVOR® . Simmer for 3 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. On a separate pot, heat oil. Saute garlic, ground pork, and smoked bangus. Add water mixture. Allow to boil for 3 minutes. Add Atsuete mixture. Simmer for 3 minutes or until thick in consistency. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. On a serving plate, assemble noodles, add the sauce mixture. Top with tofu, chicharon, boiled shrimp, egg, spring onion, and toasted garlic.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
Boil noodles quickly to avoid soft noodles. These type of noodles turn to mush quickly when heated for a long time.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 50 Serving size: 1/2 cup (120g) Noodles, 1/2 cup (110ml) Sauce & 1/4 cup (60g) Toppings
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Palabok noodles are good source of Carbohydrates for energy.