Ginulay na MaisAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (23g) Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Garlic, crushed
- 2 cups (250g) Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 2 cups (312g) Corn, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (23ml) Fish sauce
- 2 cups (44g) Malunggay leaves
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- BOIL. Add chicken, corn, pepper and water and let it boil until corn is cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and fish sauce, then put malunggay leaves. Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. while it’s hot; enjoy.
If the husks are bright green in color , tightly wrapped against the corn and is slightly damp, you can be sure that it is fresh and of good quality.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: 1 cup (65g Corn + 60g Chicken)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 1/4 cup (approx. 55ml) Fish Sauce. Corn is rich in Carbohydrates for energy and Fiber for a regular bowel movement and for preventing constipation.