Cucumber Pineapple SaladAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Sugar
- 2/3 cup (60 ml) Wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Water
- 1 cup (220 grams) Pineapple, chunks
- 1 piece (208 grams) Cucumber, thin strips
- 1 piece (206 grams) Carrots, thin strips
- 1/3 cup (37 grams) Red onion, sliced
- 6 cups (450 grams) Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup (220 ml) Mayonnaise
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) Salt, rock
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.3 grams) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tablespoon (9 grams) Sesame seeds, toasted
- BOIL. In a saucepan combine sugar, wine vinegar, and water. Let it boil until sugar completely dissolves. Set aside to cool down.
- MIX. In a mixing bowl, add pineapple, cucumber, carrots, red onion, and lettuce then add the mayonnaise and the cool mixture. Toss well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a salad plate, top with toasted sesame seeds, serve and enjoy.
Use a variety of fresh mixed greens to add more crunch and taste to your salad.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 cup (120 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Raw fruit and vegetables contain many elements that may help cleanse the colon like fiber that is good for a healthy bowel movement.