Garlic Parmesan SpaghettiAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups (500g) Spaghetti pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Oil
- 1 cup (225g) Butter, unsalted
- 3 Tbsps. (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (40g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Dried pepper flakes (optional)
- BOIL. In a casserole, bring water to a boil. Add oil then boil pasta according to package instruction. Save some of the pasta water for future use. Drain then set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a semi-deep pan, add butter and let it melt slightly. Add garlic and stir occasionally till butter turns golden brown but not burnt. Lower the heat if necessary.
- TOSS. Add the cooked pasta into the butter sauce and toss well. Add pasta water if too dry.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with parmesan cheese and dried pepper flakes (optional). Enjoy hot.
To make al dente pasta, reduce the cooking time of the pasta by 30 seconds to 1 minute. After draining the cooked pasta, toss the pasta to reduce the steam to avoid overcooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pasta is rich in Carbohydrates which is the primary fuel source for our body's high energy demands.