Dinengdeng RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (100g) Ampalaya, small variant, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Eggplant, small variant, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Squash, sliced into cubes
- 1 cup (100g) Okra, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Sitaw, cut into 1 inch length
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Bagoong isda
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 2 packs (14g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (50g) Dahon ng saluyot, fresh
- 2 cups (50g) Alugbati leaves, fresh
- Left-over fried or grilled fish (optional)
- BOIL & SIMMER. In a casserole, combine ampalaya, eggplant, squash, okra, sitaw, bagoong isda and water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SIMMER & SERVE. Add dahon ng saluyot, alugbati and fried/grilled fish (optional). Simmer for another minute and serve while hot.
Add the green leafy vegetables just before turning off the heat to maintain their bright green color and retain most of their nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Try this Dinengdeng recipe featuring a variety of local vegetables rich in Dietary Fiber for a healthy gut.