Dinengdeng RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (100g) Ampalaya, small variant, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Eggplant, small variant, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Squash, sliced into cubes
- 1 cup (100g) Okra, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Sitaw, cut into 2 inch length
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Bagoong isda
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 2 cups (50g) Dahon ng saluyot, fresh
- 2 cups (50g) Alugbati leaves, fresh
- Left-over fried/grilled/smoked fish, flaked (optional)
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- BOIL & SIMMER. In a casserole, combine ampalaya, eggplant, squash, okra, sitaw, bagoong isda and water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add dahon ng saluyot, alugbati and flaked smoked fish.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SIMMER & SERVE. Simmer for another minute and serve while hot.
Add the green leafy vegetables just before turning off the heat to maintain their bright green color and retain most of their nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Try this Dinengdeng recipe featuring a variety of local vegetables rich in Dietary Fiber for a healthy gut.