Kangkong with Tofu Sauce (Shiraae)AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce, Japanese
- 2 tsps. (10g) Sugar, brown
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Sesame oil
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 3/4 cups (350g) Tofu, boiled, mashed
- 5 cups (500g) Kangkong, leaves, cooked
- 1 tsp. (3g) Sesame seeds, toasted
- MIX. In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and mashed tofu, mix well.
- COMBINE. Add kangkong to the tofu sauce and combine well.
- SERVE. Put the kangkong with tofu sauce on a serving plate and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds (optional) all over. Serve and enjoy!
You may use a blender or food processor to achieve a smooth sauce consistency.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3/4 cup (91.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Kangkong has Vitamin A which helps in maintaining good eye sight.