Egg BurritoAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 10 pcs. (500g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Vinegar
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil, for pan frying
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup (80g) Tomato, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup (80g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup (50g) Green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (120g) Red kidney beans, boiled
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cheese, grated
- 2 cups (320g) Boiled rice
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Parsley, chopped (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg, vinegar, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well using a fork.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pour the egg mixture and make a thin egg sheet. Remove from the pan.
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry tomato, carrot, and bell pepper for 2-3 minutes. Add red kidney beans and salt then mix well for 1 minute.
- ASSEMBLE & WRAP. To assemble egg burrito, place the cooked vegetables, cheese, and rice to an egg sheet. Wrap by folding all sides of the egg sheet.
- SERVE. Slice the egg sheet in half then serve on a plate. Optional to garnish with parsley.
Adding vinegar to the beaten eggs help create a lighter texture. It helps to control lumpiness, loss of water, and collapsing of egg mixture due to overbeating.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Red kidney bean is a plant-based Protein and also a great source of Dietary Fiber which helps improve your colon’s health.