Tofu Sisig with EggPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (500g) Tofu, firm, small cubed
- 1 cup (100g) Red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 pc. (2g) Green chili, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (85g) Liver spread
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper
- 1 pc. (60g) Egg, chicken
- 2 pcs. (6g) Calamansi, halved
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry tofu pieces until brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. On a sizzling plate, sauté onion, garlic, ginger, green chili, and liver spread. Add the fried tofu and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®, sugar, soy sauce, and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- FRY & SERVE. Form a small hole in the center of the sizzling plate. Pour the egg in the center then allow to cook until the desired doneness. Serve and enjoy with calamansi on the side.
Using a sizzling plate adds a crispier texture and gives a slightly charred flavor to the dish.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/2 cup (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Calcium and Protein that are essential in maintaining healthy bones and build muscle.