Special Kimchi Fried RiceAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
Kimchi Fried Rice:
- 4 strips (60g) Bacon, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups (400g) Kimchi, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Ssamjang paste
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) White sugar
- 8 cups (1280g) Rice, cooked
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter
- 10 pcs. (500g) Eggs, fried, sunny side-up
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (35g) Spring Onion, chopped
- FRY. In a pan, fry bacon until it renders fat and becomes crispy.
- SAUTÉ. Add kimchi, ssamjang paste, salt, pepper, and sugar. Sauté until kimchi is soft. Add cooked rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic, and mix well. Turn off the heat then mix in butter.
- SERVE. Transfer to individual bowls. Top with fried egg then garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions. Enjoy hot.
When frying bacon, start with a cold pan to maximize rendering of fat from the meat.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup fried rice & 1 pc. fried egg (210g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Kimchi is a good source of Vitamin C that helps in strengthening our immunity.