Labanos with Corned BeefAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 cups (240g) Labanos, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Corned beef, canned
- 1/2 cup (60g) Tomato, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- Parsley, chopped or in small bunches (optional)
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water until big bubbles form. Boil labanos for 3 minutes. Then add corned beef, and tomato. Continue to boil for 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter. Garnish with parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy.
You may add more water if a soupy broth is desired.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup (78.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Labanos contains Antioxidants that helps protect our body from free-radicals.