Egg MuffinAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 pcs (180 g) Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. (32.5 g) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (32.5 g) Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (32.5 g) Shiitake Mushroom, diced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Tomato, diced
- 1/2 pack (5.5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- MIX. In a bowl, add beaten eggs, red and green bell peppers, mushroom, tomato, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well until incorporated.
- SCOOP. Using a soup ladle, scoop egg mixture into a muffin pan.
- BAKE. Place filled muffin pan in an oven at 170°C (340°F) and bake for 25 minutes.
- SERVE. Scrape the sides of the muffin and scoop it out of the muffin pan. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Use non-stick muffin pan in making this recipe. If you have a regular muffin pan (stainless), brush oil into the muffin pans before scooping egg mixture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg yolks contain Vitamin A and antioxidants -lutein and zeaxanthin- that are all necessary for maintaining good eyesight.