Lumpiang Shanghai RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (30g) Singkamas, grated
- 1/2 cup (200g) Carrots, grated
- 2 tsps. (10g) Celery, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 1 pc. (60g) Chicken egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 40 pcs. (80g) Lumpia wrapper
- 3/4 cup (187.5g) Oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine onion, garlic, singkamas, carrots, celery, ground pork, egg, soy sauce, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- WRAP. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place it on a lumpia wrapper and wrap.
- FRY. In a hot pan with oil, fry the lumpia until it turns golden brown.
- SERVE. Drain and transfer to a serving platter. Serve while hot.
Brush the sides of your lumpia wrapper with water to ensure that your lumpia mixture is securely wrapped.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 38% Original seasoning/condiment: 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt. The addition of carrots in your lumpia shanghai gives an additional Vitamin A necessary for eye health and a healthy immune system.