Lumpiang Shanghai RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (30g) Singkamas, grated
- 1 cup (200g) Carrots, grated
- 2 tsps. (10g) Celery, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 1 pc. (60g) Chicken egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 40 pcs. (80g) Lumpia wrapper
- 3/4 cup (187.5g) Oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine onion, garlic, singkamas, carrots, celery, ground pork, egg, soy sauce, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- WRAP. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place it on a lumpia wrapper and wrap.
- FRY. In a hot pan with oil, fry the lumpia until it turns golden brown.
- SERVE. Drain and transfer to a serving platter. Serve while hot.
Brush the sides of your lumpia wrapper with water to ensure that your lumpia mixture is securely wrapped.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 13 Serving size: 3 pcs. (75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 38% Original seasoning/condiment: 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt. The addition of carrots in your lumpia shanghai gives an additional Vitamin A necessary for eye health and a healthy immune system.